Accessories lathe chucks standard
High-performance grease as standard for regularly lubricating SCHUNK manual and power lathe chucks and steady rests.
Advantages – Your benefits
- Low coefficient of friction
Enables constant clamping forces
- High adhesion and water resistance
Prevents fast washout from the clamping device, also under speed
- Good corrosion protection and extreme reduction of fretting corrosion
Ensures a long service life of the clamping device
- Very high pressure resistance
For transmission of maximum clamping forces
Clean in application and use
Options and special information
- High-performance greases for regular lubrication of clamping devices
LINOMAX plus and LINOMAX 100 from SCHUNK are high-performance greases for regular lubrication of lathe chucks and steady rests. The lubricating greases are homogeneous, highly water-resistant grease pastes based on specially selected mineral/synthetic oil combinations. With both greases, the range and amounts of lubricants have been selected so that they have an extremely high pressure susceptibility in the boundary and mixed friction area, minimize the risk of fretting corrosion, and optimize lubrication properties.
- All SCHUNK chucks and steady rests are supplied with LINOMAX plus as standard. It is for universal use and is generally suitable for all customer requirements. LINOMAX 100, however, is particularly suitable for applications where there are reactions between LINOMAX and the coolant used due to aggressive cooling lubricants.