Modular matrix plate for clamping flat workpieces and workpieces with a plane base.
Advantages – Your benefits
- High-strength aluminum base body
Distortion-free clamping of flat and thin components
- Pressure gauge as standard
Enables continuous vacuum monitoring on the workpiece
- Connection set with manual slide valve
For optimum vacuum supply and comfortable working
- Improved vacuum guide
Process-reliable clamping due to high clamping forces
- Patented friction islands as an option
Increase in the holding forces by up to 30% without deformation of the workpiece
- Mechanical back stops attached at the side
Simple positioning of the workpiece and additional absorption of shearing forces
- Support plate in combination with suction cups and elastomer mat
Enables 5-sided machining and simple production of cut-outs and recesses
- Modular system
Flexible design of the workpiece
- Adaptation on conventional clamping devices possible
Simple and fast initial operation of the matrix plate on the machine table
- VERO-S interface
Versatile range of combinations due to the VERO-S modular system. Even shorter set-up times
Options and special information
- Short set-up times – High holding forces – Maximum precision
PLANOS matrix plates from SCHUNK clamp flat workpieces and workpieces with a flat bottom reliably and quickly. They ensure minimal set-up times for machining centers. Even components that are difficult to clamp mechanically are child's play with PLANOS, which holds them precisely and without deformation.
- To increase the horizontal holding forces, the PLANOS matrix plates can be equipped with optional friction islands. In comparison with matrix plates without friction islands, the horizontal holding forces are up to 30% higher on matrix plates with friction islands.
- The PLANOS support plate in combination with suction cups is the optimal solution for 5-side machining and for the machining of workpiece cut-outs. The support plate can be easily fastened to the base plate.